A dynamic set of social and communicative skills that cultivate character development and support thriving, healthy relationships in everyday lives.
- Effective Communication Tools
- Identifying and Avoiding Abusive Relationships
- Discover How to Express Your Feelings
- Define Relationships Based on Core Values
- Emotional Responsibility
- Social Connections
- Kindness, Acceptance, Compassion, and Empathy
- Warmth, Affection, Laughter and Fun
- Enjoy Time Together and Time Apart
- Learning Through Conflict
NurseWise Crisis Line
The NurseWise crisis line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week by calling 866-495-6735. Telephone Crisis Intervention Services are provided by nurses, behavioral health professionals, behavioral health technicians, and peer and family support specialists.
- Group worksheets provided by our Recovery Coaches.
- Sessions are inspired to be open-minded conversations within the group.