- Transitioned aged youth between the ages 12-24
- Substance Abuse Issues (with or with out co-occurring disorders)
- Grant Funding available – Provides services to AHCCCS/NON-AHCCCS members
Assertive Continuing Care
Assertive Continuing Care (ACC) includes home visits and case management following a primary treatment episode for substance abuse or dependence. ACC is primarily used as continuing care. It stresses rapid initiation of services after discharge from residential, intensive outpatient, or regular outpatient treatment in order to prevent or reduce the likelihood of relapse.
The Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach
The Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (A-CRA) is a developmentally-appropriate behavioral treatment for youth and young adults 12 to 24 years old with substance use disorders. A-CRA seeks to increase the family, social, and educational/vocational reinforces to support recovery. A-CRA includes guidelines for three types of sessions: individuals alone, parents/caregivers alone, and individuals and parents/caregivers together. According to the individual’s needs and self-assessment of happiness in multiple life areas, clinicians choose from a variety of A-CRA procedures that address, for example, problem-solving skills to cope with day-to-day stressors, communication skills, and active participation in positive social and recreational activities with the goal of improving life satisfaction and eliminating alcohol and substance use problems.
Contact Us & Referral Info
Nursewise Crisis Line
The NurseWise crisis line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week by calling 866-495-6735. Telephone Crisis Intervention Services are provided by nurses, behavioral health professionals, behavioral health technicians, and peer and family support specialists.
- A grant provided by The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA)
- SAMHSA is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation.
- SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.
- Administered by Cenpatico Integrated Care