The benefit of attending Parent University is the engaging workshops, learning about child development, and also building social connections.
- Open to all grandparents, caregivers & foster parents as well!
- Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
- Workshops in English and Spanish
- Visit Community Resource Tables
- Welcome Keynote Speaker – Author & Marana School Counselor, Joni Rubenstein
- Lunch Keynote Speaker – Charita Stubbs, Women’s Assistant Volleyball Coach U of A
Saturday, August 19 from 9-3:00p
Pima College Downtown Campus – 1255 N Stone Ave Tucson, AZ 85709
Register for event @ www.casadelosninos.org/classes/parent-university/
Questions? (520) 624-5600 or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org