Roxanna Gonzalez, MA, LISAC, LAC is the Executive Director of PPEP, Inc. Integrated Care division. She oversees the Behavioral Health and Intellectual Developmental Disability programs provided by PPEP, Inc.
Roxanna has been employed with PPEP for a combination of 14 years as the Behavioral Health Clinical Director and Clinician. She has many years of management expertise included in her 20 years of providing clinical services to individuals and families in Arizona. She was previously employed as a supervisor with Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services, Inc. where she managed outpatient clinics. In addition, her behavioral health management experiences included employment at Native Images and with the Pascua Yaqui Tribe.
Her respective achievements include –
- Arizona Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC)
- Masters from the University of Arizona in Special Education and Rehabilitation Counseling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from University of Arizona with emphasis in child disorders
- Received Certificate of Achievement from the University of Arizona Hispanic Association
- Four Year Recipient of the Gebbler Memorial Scholarship
- Four Year Honorable Mention at the University of Arizona
Roxanna’s unification of experience, knowledge, licensure and educational achievements compliment her continued contributions and quality service initiatives. She manages with the highest level of ethics, integrity, and exceptional boundaries while embracing cultural competency and diversity.
Office – (520) 792-5704
Email – email@example.com